- Discounted pricing at TMM events.
- Access to TMM online and community postings.
- Network with fellow Tamil Makkal at all local events.
- Educate New England community about the Value of our Tamil Culture through our annual events (e.g. keeping up the Tamil Tradition, Competition, Tamil focused cultural events, etc)
- Great opportunity to join hands in fund raising events for the needy people back in homeland India.
- Accrue volunteer hours by participating in volunteering activities during many event conducted by TMM throughout the year.
|Life (7 Years)||$125|
Pay via Online
Trusted and secured online payment via PayPal.
Use your own paypal account or your debit/credit card.
Pay via Postal Mail
Mail checks payable to ‘Tamil Makkal Mandram, Inc.’ at
- Address:P.O. Box 7552 Nashua NH 03060
Please feel free to reach out to us for any membership questions
Terms & Conditions
- Membership is open to all persons with legal residence in the USA who are 18 years of age or older.
- There should be no criminal records on the person.
- Membership fee and discounts (if applicable) are subject to change at the discretion of the board.
- Membership is non-transferrable and cancellation is not allowed. No refunds will be provided.
- The board of directors reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.
- Yearly membership is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase or renewal.
- The membership applies only to individual/immediate family members (spouses and kids).
- Life time membership is valid for 7 years only.
- Any photographs or videos the member or the family of the member will be shared in a social or public media. A notification needs to be provided to the board or the executive committee members if this needs to be restricted.
- All eligible members shall have voting rights to elect the board and contest in the election.
- Individual members shall have only one vote and the family-voting members shall have two independent votes.
- All voting members of good standing with three years of voting membership shall have the right to be nominated for election to the Board.